Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Teddysbits to the rescue



My progress on friends for the Friends of Teddy Online Show running from the 13th to the 15th of next month came to a crawl when I realised I was running out of my favourite stuffing. Oh no! Don't panic ring Valma at Teddysbits slight hick up Valma was at the Sydney Craft and Quilt Fair no problem I was visiting that show on Saturday so Valma took my order and arranged to have it at the show for me to pick up. On Saturday I visited the show but left it a touch to late in the afternoon and the stuffing had been sold (by mistake) but I got the rest of my order. Valma felt so bad about that she emailed me that night and offered to have her husband drop it at my workplace in Sydney on Monday. As luck had it Geoff was driving right past everyday Hooray ! What service Valma has always been over and above the call. I have been dealing with Val for several years now and never been let down loved the workshop we have done together and all the special events Teddybits puts on I can't recommend them highly enough. So next time your stuck get hold of Valma.

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Hi Raewyn, I totally agree.I get the best service you could every get. A friendly lady to take your order, which is posted promptly, and a great friend as well. What more could you ask.
Hugs
Kay

Joolz said...

Isn't it great when it all works out like that. Hope the show goes well for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails